Module 4 Quiz >>> What is the difference between the Physics.Raycast method and the UI GraphicsRaycaster class >>> Mobile VR App Development with Unity
What is the difference between the Physics.Raycast method and the UI GraphicsRaycaster class? Select all that apply.
- GraphicsRaycaster only works from the point of view of the headset.
- Physics.Raycast needs a collision component on the target objects to work
- The GraphicsRaycaster class uses mouse pointer data and the Physics method uses a Ray structure
- The Physics.Raycast method works in world space and the GraphicsRaycaster works in screen space.
What concerns are there when attaching text to the VR controller? Select all that apply.
- Text may get in the way of something you want to see if controller has ‘aiming’ action
- Attaching objects to the controller hurts performance
- Uncertain background color if text has transparent background
- There’s no guarantee the user will ever look at their controller without prompting