Entrepreneurship Strategy From Ideation to Exit Answer. In this post you will get Quiz & Assignment Answer Of Entrepreneurship Strategy From Ideation to Exit
Entrepreneurship Strategy From Ideation to Exit Answer
Offered By ”HEC Paris”
Graded Quiz Module 1
Check the four professional life options presented by Robert Kiyosaki’s Cash Flow Quadrants. (Please check all that apply)
- Business Owner
In the past 10 years, the number of ………….. has seen the highest growth rate.
- Business owners
To be considered Self-Employed, you must first quit your employee function.
Which of the Cash Flow Quadrants allow people to make money “work” for them? (Please check all that apply)
- Business owner
At which point during your entrepreneurial project can you expect relationships with partners to be most difficult or tense?
- When you’re defining the business model.
- Gradually, over time.
- As soon as the project has launched.
What are some benefits related to having flexible work hours? (Please check all that apply)
- Undefined work hours.
- Better work-life balance.
- Easy team scheduling.
- Better handle of multiple tasks.
- More available free time.
Entrepreneurship constantly gives you a sense of freedom.
What are the two main characteristics of an “away from” person? (Please check all that apply)
- An away from person is someone who tends to be motivated by reaching a goal.
- An away from person is someone who uses words like “we want to make sure that we do not…”
- An away from person is someone who uses words like “what we want to avoid.”
- An away from person is someone who wants to have multiple choices.
“Little lie” of success applied to knowledge tells us: (select all that apply)
- You can only use a tool after years of preparation.
- You have to learn about everything to be successful.
- You can develop your own skills.
- You can always hire someone else who knows more.
The “Little Lies of Success” reinforce your:
- Intrinsic Programs
- Belief System
Peer-graded Assignment: Writing a commercial proposition which follows your intrinsic program